We are now offering vehicle wraps!
Some of you know that we actually run two different companies here. 'Info Screen Printing' is our main business, and our sister company is called 'Domed Numbers'. Domed Numbers produces 3 dimensional domed decals. Most our of business is centered around the boat/marina industry. We can also do domed decals for anything from construction hard hats or car dealer ID plates, to business or church logos for the back of your car. And now Domed Numbers has expanded into vehicle wraps. We can do it all from design, print and install.
For the most part we have built both companies to do work on a sub-contractor basis. We very rarely have any involvement with the final customer. Unfortunately that does not work with vehicle wraps. There are so many small details that need to be taken care of, so it works much better if we deal with the end-customer directly.
So, if you or your customer that would like a vehicle wrapped, please let us know. We will pay a 10% commission on all referrals, when the customer pays. Most jobs will be from $2,500 - $3,000.
Wrap stats (provided by Outdoor Advertising Association of America)
• Mobile advertising can be the most effective and efficient form of outdoor advertising, reaching more consumers at a lower Cost Per Thousand Impressions (CPM) than any other form of outdoor advertising.
• More than 95% of Americans are reached by media targeting vehicle drivers and passengers.
• The average American has traveled 302 miles in the past 7 days.
• One vehicle wrap can generate between 30,000 - 70,000 impressions daily.
• Federal Highway Administration study forecasts a sharp increase in the amount of time spent in personal vehicles and the number of trips per household.
• Fleet vehicle wraps are ideally suited for various types advertising campaigns, including new product launch, and event marketing and are increasingly being used as part of the marketing mix.
• Fleet vehicle advertising boosts name recognition 15 times greater than any other form of advertising.
• 30% of mobile outdoor viewers indicate they would base a buying decision on the ad they see.
• Transit advertising has grown to be the second largest segment of the outdoor advertising industry in terms of dollars spent (as of 2003) representing 19%. The Outdoor Advertising industry has nearly doubled since 1993 from $1.19B to $2.09B in 2003. These numbers continue to grow each year.
• Eight out of ten Americans report they have walked in a town, city or downtown area, on average 6.1 miles in the past seven days. This pedestrian traffic represents a significant reach opportunity for advertisers.
CPM (Cost Per Thousand)
Comparing the CPM (Cost per Thousand) of different forms of advertising reveals the value of a vehicle wrap. The following statistics are from the Outdoor Advertising Association of America:
- In the top 100 Television Markets a 30 second Prime time spot cost $17.78 per CPM
- In the top 100 Newspaper Markets a one third page b/w ad cost $22.95 per CPM
- In 23 Magazine Publications a 4 color, one page ad cost $9.35 per CPM.
- In the top 100 Radio Markets a 60 second drive time ad cost $8.61 per CPM.
- The average for all forms of Billboard ads cost $2.18 per CPM.
- Vehicle Wraps - $.77 per CPM!
Thanks for the work!